Days of Operation:
Tuesday at 2pm and 6pm
(Jun – Aug)
Thursday at 10.30am & 2.30pm (Apr –
Sep) and (3 Jan)
Saturday at 10am (Jun – Sep) and 2pm (9
Feb, 9 & 23 Mar, 11 May, 13 Jul, 17 Aug, 7& 21&28 Sep, 12
Sunday at 10.30am (24 Feb – 3 Nov) and 2.30pm (24 Feb –
Departs from: Westminster tube station (In the ticket hall next to the lift by Exit 4)
Join us on a 2 ½ hour Harry Potter walking tour and river adventure into the magical world of wizardry in London.
Once you’ve successfully passed through the barriers of Westminster tube station, hopefully with more ease than Arthur Weasley, you can take a fun packed Harry Potter walking tour that also includes a river tour of locations from Harry Potter included in the price.
Learn about London’s rich muggle history and discover how the wizarding world goes about its business in this great city.
Wander through the district that boasts dozens of ministeries including the Ministry of Magic and learn about wizarding history in London. Take a 15 minute Thames boat ride along the route taken by Harry and the Order of the Phoenix.
Along the route of our Harry Potter walking tour you’ll have plenty of chances to take plenty of pictures and see the film locations up close. As with all of our walking tours we limit the size of the groups to ensure a better experience for you.The Harry Potter Walking tour will finish at Bank Station. For those that wish to visit Kings Cross station the guide will be happy to give you information on how to get there. You’ll also receive a FREE list of suggestions and discounts for Harry Potter themed activities in London with your email confirmation.Tour highlights include
* Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry using polyjuice potion from Deathly Hallows I
* See locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosophers Stone and Prisoner of Azkaban
* Pass by the visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
* Enjoy a 15 minute river cruise along the route taken by The Order of The Phoenix on their way to Grimmauld Place
* Go under the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
* Get a FREE list of tips and discounts (on the email confirmation) for Harry Potter themed activities in London when you book the tour