Tour Operates: Saturdays at 1.30pm (11 Feb – 3 Nov and 27 & 29 Dec 2012)
Sundays at 1.30pm (1 & 8 April, 6 May, 3 Jun, 29 Jul – Sep)
Departs from: exit/entrance of Barry Island Station
Come and see what’s occurring in Barry Island with Dave’s Coaches on the Official Gavin and Stacey Tour.
The Gavin and Stacey Tour is a tour like no other and is a tidy choice for fans of the show.
Tour the locations in the original vehicle used by Dave’s Coaches in the TV show and visit the home of Stacey, the arcade where Nessa works at and the church where she nearly gets married to Dave and much more.
It’s also a great way to see the Island and its surrounding areas as our guide shows you the sites from the hugely popular TV show.
Gavin and Stacey Tour, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan Gavin and Stacey Tour
As tour guests you will have an exclusive opportunity to sit in Nessa’s chair in the Amusement arcade when making a purchase, sit in Dave’s seat on the Dave’s Coaches bus and get discounts at some of the vendors on the seafront.
You’ll have opportunities to stop, take pictures and see the locations up close. The tour will end at Barry Island seafront.Tour highlights include
* Tour the locations in the same vehicle that Dave Coaches drives in the show
* Get a guided tour of Gwen and Stacey's home by the real life owner*
* Sit in Nessa's seat in the amusement arcade (only available for guests who take this tour and make a purchase)
* Go inside the church where Neil is christened and where Vanessa ‘Shanessa’ Jenkins nearly gets married to Dave Coaches*
* Win a prize in our Gavin and Stacey quiz!
* See where Nessa works as a mime artist
* Stop off at the caravan where Nessa and Dave live with baby Neil
* Get a 20% discount on hot food purchased at Boofy's where Gavin and Stacey buy their chips (opening hours dependent on season)
1 month notice required for cancellations.